Advocate For The Disabled And Indigent

Advocate For The Disabled And Indigent
I Endorse Guerilla Marketing.....Click the Gorilla Above For More Details

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Surround Sound Wars

My neighbor in the upstairs apartment invited me up for a shot of Hennessy White. It burned all the way down.

Its amazing that we are still cordial and friendly with each other. He is always cranking his surround sound system up until it shakes the glasses in my little downstairs apartment.

Now , I couldn't , and shouldn't complain. We must both be in the same financial shape, or we wouldn't be living there.

So , I went on Ebay, and bought myself a surrond sound system. Now when he blasts his, I blast mine. I'm fine with that.

He even asked me once if he was playing his stuff too loud. I told him that the only time he will hear mine, is when I can't hear my own, because of his.  He was fine with that.

That's it for today....Just gonna chill for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment