Advocate For The Disabled And Indigent

Advocate For The Disabled And Indigent
I Endorse Guerilla Marketing.....Click the Gorilla Above For More Details

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Why the F**K Did I Lose $50,000 -Fifty Thousand Dollars ---F**K

I thought that the guy upstairs would have given up by now. But he is still cranking his fucking music. That means that I have to keep up with him, and keep mine cranked up.

I generally like low volume all the time. I'm 55 now, and I guess my rockin' days are over.

But Frank (guy upstairs) must be guzzling a lot of booze since it is the holiday weekend. And now, I have to be the prick, and if he finally shuts his fucking Michael Jackson music off, I have to keep mine cranked, just to show him how it feels when you want to go to sleep,and the fucking music is still playing.

So, self inflicted torture to prove a point, that this drunk upstairs won't get anyway. Damn

My own fault for having to live like a poor man, surrounded by assholes. I deserve this for gambling all my money away.

Did I tell you that I lost $50,000 in 2 months. Who does that if they only make $15,000 per year?  I don't want to talk about it.
Makes me sick. See you tomorrow. Maybe I'll tell you the story tomorrow, of how I got the 50 grand, and then how I gambled all it away in 8 weeks. Fuck

3 comments:

  1. 50,000 is a tough break man. The worst part is that there is nothing anybody could say to make you feel better. Your blog posts are awesome though man, i'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bernie, I hope things are going well for you. That blog about cops commiting domestic violence is awesome. You're right when you say it makes the blood boil. How can a guy beat his own wife? Those are the kind of people the cops should be going after, not hiring. I read your blog about how cops suck too. I Run a restaraunt in a mall, and I actualy ran into a prick SECURITY GUARD that thought he was a cop today. Fortunatley it worked out, he wanted to give me a violation for leaving boxes in the stairwell, when mall maintainance clearly did it. I was pissed off enough to scold him in front of like 20 people and dared him to do it, and told him to get a real job. His supervisor appologized to me, and said it would never happen again. It's funny what phony or real authority will do to a person.

    ReplyDelete