Advocate For The Disabled And Indigent

Advocate For The Disabled And Indigent
I Endorse Guerilla Marketing.....Click the Gorilla Above For More Details

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Crap is Nothing Compared To This American Disaster

Every day I become more proficient at the inner workings of blogs.

Yet, as my experimentation with finding other interesting blogs progressed, I happened upon a blog that I implore you to seek out and view.

I have it listed to the right in the "Blogs I Follow" section.

It is a blog that reveals and exposes the Domestic Violence That Cops Commit .

In my archives, I had a post that was titled COPS SUCK.  After discovering this informative and content filled blog called Behind The Blue Wall, I have not grown any fonder of that profession.

Tell your friends and loved ones to visit Behind The Blue Wall , especially if any of them are suffering domestic abuse from the ones who are employed to protect and serve us.

1 comment:

  1. Bernie the comment you left on my blog couldn't have been a bigger picker-upper for my day :) but I have to say that not all cops are bad. Their heroism has brought me to tears so many times. It's like racism or anything else where people have strong feelings towards people identified with a group. It's always more complex than assuming all of them are bad. All the arrested, convicted, and imprisoned cops who committed crimes were arrested by police doing their jobs - regardless. So let's cheer the good and continue to expose the bad.

    Much love to you,

    Cloud

    ReplyDelete