Advocate For The Disabled And Indigent

Advocate For The Disabled And Indigent
I Endorse Guerilla Marketing.....Click the Gorilla Above For More Details

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Don't Do Crack.......worth repeating......Don't Do Crack

I want to tell you a bit more about the girl named Blondie.

You remember.....the NJ Go-Go girl that I was sleeping with for about 8 years. See blog entitled "She Devil".

The reason Blondie comes back into mind, is that today I found myself planted on a bar stool at Lookers Gentlemans' Club.  I was emersed in a sea of artificial fog, while I gazed upon what I thought to be a goddess from the heavens.  OK< OK....so a 55 year old man sucked down his southern comfort and beer too quickly and everything looked good.

Well, anyway, this beautiful, voluptuous , Swiss blond joined me at the bar after her 10 minutes on stage had elapsed.  She must have thought I had money, because the first thing she asks for is a bottle of Champagne.  I put the brakes on right away and advised her that we would have to get to know each other a little better before the Champagne starts pouring.  I really just didn't want to pay the $200 she was trying to earn for the bar.

During our brief conversation, Miss Swiss I'll call her, revealed to me that she did not have any photos of herself, and that no one has ever offered to photograph her.  I don't know what it takes to become an agent for a model, but let's say that a potential agent starts out with , let's say, Tyra Banks, for their first client.  Wouldn't that kind of put the agency on the map right away?  Because Swiss Miss would be that gem or catalyst that could start my new career and she has agreed to allow me to be the first one to photograph her. 

I will then be zero-ing in on blogs of models and agents to see what is on the minds of people in that field and find out where to go next to get some exposure.

The title of this post is a warning to all beautiful blonds, or whatever color you wear your hair.  The beautiful vuluptuous blond that I was sharing a bed with for 8 years turned out to be a crack addict.  Some one has to tell me how she hid that from me for the first 4 years.  I did not dump her after finding out, because she was still hot.  But as time went on, the crack began to take away from her life.

Besides the money it cost me to bail her out of jail after resisting arrest, and the money it cost me to find my car after she borrowed it and lent it to a crack friend who subsequently stole it,  CRACK has now left her with very little teeth and the jail time put some major starch pounds on that once hour glass body.  DON'T EVER DO CRACK.  YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK FROM CRACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment