Advocate For The Disabled And Indigent

Advocate For The Disabled And Indigent
I Endorse Guerilla Marketing.....Click the Gorilla Above For More Details

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Maybe A Light At The End Of The Tunnel

I have been researching some of the newer multi level programs out there on the Internet, and a lot look like I could finally make some money.

Stay with me as I join and then post my results.


Maybe I could make some new friends and get them some money too.

Maybe no more "Natural Disasters"

1 comment:

  1. There is no such thing as digging out of a hole this size quickly, and you should slap yourself in the face and realize that anything described as multi-level is merely a pyramid by a different description.

    You need help. Based on what I've read of your blog so far, I think that some serious counseling would do you far better than anything else at this point, and I do not state that in a flippant or rude fashion...I'm actually concerned.

    ReplyDelete